- 3⁄4cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2cup brown sugar, plus
- 1tablespoon brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2cup water
- 1⁄4cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2teaspoon vanilla extract
Heat oven 350. Mix all the dry. Separately mix all the wet. Combine and pour into foil cupcake liners. Bake 18 minutes and let cool. Dust with a bit of powdered sugar.
They are so moist and decadent….you will never buy store bought again.
12 muffins for 2 points each.
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE …