For the cake:
- 1 C. Oil
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 C. Granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 3 C. Self rising flour
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 C. Chopped pecans
- 2 Granny Smith apples peeled and chopped
- 2 Red apples peeled and chopped
For the glaze:
- ¾ C. Butter unsalted and melted
- ¼ C. Milk
- 1 C. Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the oil, eggs, and sugar for the cake until well blended, then stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add the flour and cinnamon to the batter and blend until smooth and thick.
- Fold the apples and pecans into the batter, and place into a well-greased bundt pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Mix together the ingredients for the glaze until smooth.
- Pour the glaze over the hot cake and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Turn the cake over onto a plate or tray and serve.