Baked Kale Chips Recipe
A delicious and healthy alternative to potato chips, this Baked Kale Chips Recipe has all the crunch and flavor you crave but for just 1 Points + per cup.
- 1 large bunch of fresh kale leaves
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Light misting of olive oil
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a non-insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Pat excess water with a paper towel.
- Lightly spray kale with olive oil from an oilve oil mister and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s) Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegan
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate
Number of servings (yield): 2
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 2 servings Serving size is about 1 cup Each serving = 1 Points + PER SERVING: 44 calories; 1g fat; 7g carbohydrates; 2g protein; 3g fiber recipe adapted from:laloosh.com