For the Filling:
- 1 pack of banana Jello pudding
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 banana (sliced)
- 1/2 cup mini vanilla wafers
For the Vanilla taco Shells:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup vanilla sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- whipped cream
- 1/2 cup crushed vanilla wafers
Making the Pudding:
- Combine banana pudding mix with the milk. Don’t follow the recipe on the box. By adding other ingredients, you’ll achieve the correct consistency.
- Using a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine the sliced bananas along with the vanilla wafers. Mix well, and put in the fridge.
Now the Vanilla Shells:
- Combine the flour, and salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the sugar with the eggs.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour and slowly add the melted butter. Combine until a loose batter is achieved.
- Heat a waffle cone iron to medium high. Add about ¼ cup of batter to the iron and cook until it becomes light golden brown.
- Take it off the burner and immediately form into a taco shell shape. You can use a taco holder, or a flipped muffin pan by resting it in between the slots. Repeat above steps for the remaining taco shells.
- Add an equal amount of pudding to each taco. Top with whipped cream and crushed vanilla wafers.