Get the kids in the kitchen to make perfect blueberry muffins in just a few easy steps!
So easy and yum! I used frozen berries (defrosted) and only half a cup of brown sugar and they were super yummy!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Silk Unsweetened Cashewmilk (Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk or another milk may be substituted)
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil (liquid-state coconut oil may be substituted)
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (I used 0% fat but other Greek yogurt or sour cream may be substituted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh blueberries tossed in 2 tablespoons flour (helps prevent sinking)
YIELD: 11 large muffins PREP TIME: 5 minutes COOK TIME: about 25 minutes TOTAL TIME: about 40 minutes, for coolling WW SP = 5
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE …