These Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Rolls are a quick and easy recipe that is filled with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni in a fun pull-apart bread that you’re whole family will love!
I’m pretty sure I need a pizza intervention. I never really thought I was obsessed with pizza until I took a long hard look at the amount of pizza recipes I’ve made.
These rolls are crazy easy to make too, which only adds to my addiction. Just toss all the ingredients in a bowl then fill up the muffin tin with the pizza roll mixture. They’re done and ready to devour in less than 15 minutes!
- 2 7oz tubes Pillsbury biscuits
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Marinara sauce for dipping, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut each of the biscuits into 4 equal pieces and place them in a large bowl. Pour in the melted butter, garlic powder, parsley, pepperoni pieces and mozzarella cheese. Toss to evenly combine.
- Divide the mixture among a lightly greased 12 muffin cups for medium sized rolls, or 9 muffin cups for larger rolls.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy warm with a side of marinara sauce for dipping if desired.