Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells is an easy family meal that is perfect for a those busy weeknights. Jumbo pasta shells are filled with shredded chicken, broccoli, and a creamy Alfredo sauce. Serve these chicken and broccoli shells with a side salad and garlic bread for a tasty dinner the entire family will enjoy.
Try a new take on stuffed shells with these Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells.
When it comes to dinner time, I’m always on the lookout for quick recipes that the whole family will enjoy, especially those with chicken. Chicken is budget friendly and is my go-to for easy family dinners. I tend to stock up when chicken breast when it goes on sale for $1.79 and freeze them in individual portions. I’ll cut the fat and place each piece of chicken in a fold top sandwich bag, and then place about 8 in a gallon ziplock bag with the date.
My children and I could eat chicken every day of the week, but my husband gets tired of it really quick, so I have to try and to incorporate it in new recipes.
- Jumbo Shells Pasta about 20 shells
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 jar 16oz Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups steamed broccoli
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- cooking spray
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to directions on package, minus one minute. Rinse with cool water & drain.
- Lightly coat baking dish with olive oil.
- Spread spaghetti sauce evenly in baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, broccoli, chicken and cheese.
- Spoon mixture into cooked pasta shells and arrange into baking dish, filling side up.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until filling is hot.