- Add chicken to a crock pot with soy sauce, honey, garlic cloves and hot chili sauce, if using.
- Set the crock pot to Low and cover.
- Stir after 2 hours and then cook an additional 2 hours.
- Remove garlic cloves.
- Per serving: 9 SmartPoints; 8 PointsPlus; 7 POINTS (old)
Recipe originally inspired by Food.com with 5-star rating and 12 reviews.
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 318||Calories from Fat 44|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 5g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||1%|
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Nutrient information may not be available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Use this data as a guide only.