- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16 oz) jar salsa
- flour tortillas (6 inch)
- Throw everything (excluding tortillas) into the crock pot and stir until chicken breasts are evenly covered in seasonings and salsa.
- Cover and cook on low until the chicken is fork-tender and shreds easily, about 6 hours. (Or alternatively, cook on high for 4 to 6 hours).
- To serve, heat tortillas according to package directions. Divide chicken evenly among tortillas; top each tortilla with desired toppings.