- 2 cups Savory Cashew Cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cups Protein-Packed Marinara Sauce or your favorite marinara sauce
- 1 package no-boil lasagna noodles such as DeLallo Whole Wheat Lasagna
- 2 cups Vegan Spinach Ricotta
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spread one cup of marinara sauce in the bottom of a 13×9 casserole dish.
- Layer 5 lasagna sheets over the sauce, overlapping as needed to fit.
- Spread 1 cup of spinach ricotta over the noodles.
- Pour 1 cup of marinara sauce over the ricotta.
- Pour 3/4 cup of savory cashew cream over the marinara sauce.
- Repeat with noodles, ricotta, marinara, and cashew cream.
- Layer remaining 5 noodles on top of the cashew cream, then top with remaining marinara sauce.
- Set aside remaining 1/2 cup of cashew cream.
- Cover casserole dish tightly with aluminum foil, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and pour on the remaining cashew cream.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- If desired, broil the top for 3-4 minutes until browned.
- Let lasagna stand for 15 minutes before devouring.
Yield: 8 servings, Serving Size: 1/8
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 9
- Points +: 9
- Calories: 275
- Total Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 84mg
- Sodium: 648mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 26g
Recipe adapted from: eatwithinyourmeans