- 1 Box of brownie mix
- 2 – 12 oz jar of hot fudge sauce
- 3 large eggs
- ⅓ C canola oil
- Hot Fudge sauce for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray the loaf pan with pam baking spray.
2. Using a large bowl, mix together the brownie mix, 1 jar of hot fudge sauce, 3 large eggs and oil until combined.
3. Pour into the loaf pan and bake for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean .
4. Allow to cool completely before moving to a wire rack.
5. Heat up another jar of hot fudge sauce and pour over the loaf.
6. Allow the hot fudge to harden before cutting and enjoying!