- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cups pepper jack or cheddar cheese or a blend shredded
- 2 jalapenos seeded, membrane removed and chopped finely
- 1 cup cooked bacon crumbled
- dash garlic salt (to taste)
- 4 6 inch – large flour tortillas room temperature
- 2-3 green onions thinly sliced
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas and green onions until well mixed.
Lay a tortilla out on a plate and spread an even layer of the jalapeno popper, bacon and cheese mixture all the way to the edges (about 2 to 3 tbsp).
Roll up tortilla tightly and place on a plate and then repeat until all the ingredients have been used. Pop into the fridge to chill for 2 hour.
Slice each rolled tortillas off the ends and set aside. Garnish with sliced green onions.