I love super easy dessert recipes, especially ones that look like I spent way more time and effort than I actually did. Yup, I’m all about the lazy, especially in the summertime. It’s already hit the 100s here in Phoenix, and I have zero desire to heat up my house by using the oven.
Just a quick blast in a food processor to make the crust, a hand mixer to blend up the filling, and that’s IT! Chill it for a few hours then top with some blueberry filling. Slice it, and devour!
This would be awesome for a summer barbecue, or Mother’s Day, or any time you need an impressive, delicious but super easy dessert!
Kylee’s Notes & FAQs
- Make this into mini cheesecakes: Halve the recipe, and use a mini cheesecake pan. SO FUN AND CUTE!!
- You could use any kind of cookie for a crust – vanilla wafer cookies work really well as a base too!
- Use cherry pie filling or apple – if using apple – add a little cinnamon to the cheesecake batter.
- 18 graham crackers whole
- 1/2 cup butter 1 stick, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese brought to room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups blueberry pie filling
- Crush graham crackers in a food processor or blender until you have a fine crumb.
- Pour melted butter into processor and pulse until incorporated with graham cracker crumbs.
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a springform pan, making sure it’s firmly packed.
- Refrigerate crust while you prepare the rest of the cheesecake. This will chill the butter and help firm up the crust.
- Combine cream cheese, cream, powdered sugar and vanilla in a bowl.
- Beat with a mixer until completely creamy and mixture is stiff.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into crust and spread until even.
- Refrigerate at least two hours.
- Top with blueberry pie filling.