- 1 Oreo Pie crust
- 3 ounce cheesecake pudding mix
- 8 ounce whipped topping, thawed
- 1 3/4 cups milk, cold
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ cup Oreo minis
- In a saucepan, over low heat, heat the cream until just starting to bubble.
- In a heat-friendly bowl, add the chips, and pour the heated cream over the top.
- Stir with spatula until melted. Allow to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, add pudding mix and cold milk. Whisk for about a minute.
- Allow pudding mixture to sit and solidify, about 3 mins.
- Whisk in whipped topping.
- Mix in 1 ½ cups mini Oreos.
- Pour into pie crust, trying not to over-fill.
- Freeze for about 10 minutes.
- Take out of the freezer and spread cooled ganache over the top.
- Decorate top with remaining Oreos.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Thaw for 10 minutes before cutting.