1 kl. Chicken
1 big onion (red or white)
6 clove(butil) garlic, minced
3 tbsp Fish sauce (patis)
1 Small can of Alaska evap milk
1 pc big red bell pepper
1 pinch of black Pepper
1 can 560 g. Pineapple
* Sauté garlic and onion (white or red).
* Put the chicken, add patis and black pepper.
* Pour the pineapple chunks (or tidbits) including the juice and let it boil in medium low fire.
* Put the red bell pepper
* Taste it.
* Add more patis according to taste.
* Then put the evaporated milk.
* Let it boil.