- 1 lb ground breakfast sausage, uncooked
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Biscuick
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 cups shredded, frozen hashbrowns
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine sausage, cream cheese, Bisquick, cheddar cheese, and hashbrowns, and mix until well combined. Divide into 1 1/2-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until cooked through and browned, about 20-25 minutes. Serve, and enjoy!