Snickers Poke Cake Recipe – easy cake recipe that is great for a crowd- Chocolate cake, caramel sauce, sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream, Snickers, peanuts, & chocolate sauce. OMG! There is NEVER any left! People go nuts over this cake!!
This Snickers Cake is super easy to make. Start with making a chocolate sheet cake. As soon as it comes out of the oven, poke holes all over the cake with a fork or spoon handle. Mix together caramel ice cream topping and sweetened condensed milk. Pour that mixture over the warm cake and cool completely. Once the cake has cooled, top the cake with chopped Snickers candy bars, whipped cream, chopped peanuts, chocolate and caramel sauce.
- 1 box devils food cake mix, plus ingredients to make the cake
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12.25-oz) jar caramel ice cream topping
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 (1.86-oz) Snickers candy bars, chopped
- ⅓ cup peanuts, chopped
- caramel sauce
- chocolate sauce
- Bake cake in a 9×13-inch pan according to direction on the package.
- While cake is baking, mix condensed milk and hot caramel topping until well blended. When the cake is done and while it’s still hot, poke holes in it with a fork or straw. Pour milk mixture over the cake. Allow cake to cool completely. Sprinkle chocolate chips over cake.
- In a chilled bowl, whip together heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip on high speed of an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes. Stir in chopped snickers. Spread over cake. Sprinkle chopped peanuts over cake. Drizzle caramel and chocolate sauce on top. Chill.