- 2 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 strawberries, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar free maple syrup
- 8 slices of 1 point bread (I used Sara Lee 45 calorie multi-grain bread)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter spray
- In a small bowl combine the cream cheese, strawberries and sugar free maple syrup.
- In a shallow bowl whisk together the eggs, milk and cinnamon.
- Cut the crust off of the bread. Use a rolling pin to flatten the bread.
- Place a teaspoon full of the cream cheese mixture along one edge of the bread.
- Tightly roll up the bread.
- Preheat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Spray with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter spray.
- Place the roll ups in the egg mixture to coat, then add to the pan seam side down. Turn 1/4 at a time making sure to cook all sides. Repeat with the rest of the roll ups.