1 1⁄4 lb lean ground beef
1 package (3 ounce) cream cheese
1 tsp salt
1 tsp chili powder
18 jumbo pasta shells
2 tbsp butter, melted
1 cup taco sauce
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
1 1⁄2 cup tortilla chips, crushed
1 cup sour cream
- In a large skillet, brown beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add cream cheese, salt and chili powder; mix and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Toss cooked shells in butter.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fill shells with beef mixture and arrange in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish; pour taco sauce over shells. Cover with foil and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven and top with cheddar cheese, monterey jack cheese and tortilla chips; return dish to oven to cook for 15 minutes more.
- Top with sour cream and onions; serve.
WW SP: 6
inspired by AllRecipes & kitchme