Blueberry Lemon Blondies:
- 11 tablespoons salted butter (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- zest of 2 lemons
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries
Lemon Blondie Glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1–2 tablespoons half and half or milk
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8 x 8 baking pan cooking spray or line with foil and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter, sugar, and lemon zest until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time and continue to mix.
- Add lemon juice, flour and baking powder, and mix until well combined. Stir in blueberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the blondies comes out clean. Let blueberry lemon blondies cool for 10-15 minutes.
- To make the glaze, whisk together powdered sugar, lemon juice, half and half, and lemon zest.
- Pour over blondies and spread evenly to coat.
- Let blondies cool completely before slicing and serving.