If there is one dessert that I could have all the time, it would be cobbler. I REALLY LOVE a warm serving of peach cobbler with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. My granny used to make peach cobbler all the time. And usually when I make it, I used a recipe that required an entire stick of butter! But now, I’ve come across this Weight Watchers Easy Peach Cobbler Recipeand it’s only 4 points per serving! Of course, adding the vanilla ice cream will use up more points. But it’s optional, and honestly not even needed with this delicious recipe.
- 2 pounds of frozen peaches
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 can of diet 7UP or Sprite
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread the frozen peaches out evenly, covering the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the entire bag of dry cake mix over the peaches.
- Slowly, pour the 7UP or Sprite over the cake mix. Do not mix with a spoon. Just pour it on top to cover the cake mix well.
- Cover the cobbler with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue to bake for another 40 minutes.
1 serving = 4 WW Points
Source : allrecipes.Com