- 2.5 cups of rice cereal
- ⅓ cup plus 1 tablespoon of creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup of agave
- ¼ cup of butterscotch chips
- ¼ cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- In a small sauce pan melt the peanut butter and agave and stir until well combined. Add the 2 cups of rice cereal to the peanut butter and agave and mix until well combined. Pour the mixture in an 8X8 pan.
- Using a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. Spread the chocolate over the bars and cool until the chocolate has set.
Smart Points: 5 per bar
Serving size: 1 Calories: 111 Fat: 5 Saturated fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 15 Sugar: 9 Fiber: 1Protein: 2