Therefore, if you want to learn some good manners, take a look at the following etiquette 15 rules:
- When you’re walking with someone, and they greet people, you should greet them as well, even though you’ve never seen them before.
- Checking your phone constantly while you’re with someone could be interpreted as disinterest and boredom. Dedicate yourself to the person you’re with, instead of scrolling on your Instagram.
- If you’re a male, you can use your hands, instead of chopsticks, to eat sushi.
- Don’t ask people out if you tend to spend the evening texting or calling others.
- Never forget to thank people when they help you because this is a sign of appreciation.
- Ladies should never allow men carry their bags, whereas men should always take a lady’s coat to the cloakroom.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …