Yield: 1 Serving (4 Freestyle Points) Ingredients:
- 1 slice of bread (calculated at 1 Freestyle point – I used Sara Lee Multigrain Bread)
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 egg
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 teaspoon cilantro or fresh parsley, chopped
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
[irp posts=”12867″ name=”Fluffy French Toast”] Directions:
- Add the 1/4 avocado to a bowl. Squeeze the lime juice into the bowl, then add cilantro (or parsley), pinch of garlic powder and a little salt and pepper.
- Spray a small frying pan with no stick spray and cook the egg.
- While the egg is cooking, but your bread in the toaster.
- Spread the avocado mixture over the toast then add the egg on top.
- Optional: serve with salsa, hot sauce or sriracha.