Prep Time:20 Min
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 Tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 – Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Then rinse pasta under cold water.
- 2 – In a large bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, tomato, bacon and pasta.
- 3- Drizzle the ranch dressing and barbecue sauce over the top. Gently toss to coat evenly. Season with pepper. Serve immediately and enjoy!