Yield: 2 Servings (1 Freestyle point per serving) Ingredients:
- 1 (16 oz.) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar free Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon granulated Splenda
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 tablespoons water
[irp posts=”17964″ name=”Chocolate Chip Dip – Weight Watchers”] Directions:
- Drain chickpeas in a colander. Run under hot water for a minute, then remove the skins.
- Put the chickpeas into a food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients except the water. Start by adding 2 tablespoons of water.
- Run the food processor until the hummus is smooth. Check the consistency and add more water if necessary. Run the food processor again until the hummus is smooth.