Yield: 6 Servings (1 Freestyle point for each popsicle) Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup Silk dark chocolate almond milk
- 3/4 cup Silk almond light milk, vanilla
- 1 teaspoon granulated Splenda
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Green food color
[irp posts=”18095″ name=”Chocolate Dream Cream Pie”] Directions:
- Equally divide the chocolate almond milk between the 6 popsicle molds. Place in the freezer for 90 minutes.
- Mix together the vanilla almond milk, granulated Splenda, peppermint extract and green food color.
- Equally divide the vanilla almond milk mixture between the 6 popsicle molds. Put back in the freezer 1 1/2 – 2 hours, or until completely frozen.