Yields: 8 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 cup | Calories: 164 | Total Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 6mg | Carbohydrates: 13g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Protein: 3g | SmartPoints: 7
- 8 cups popped popcorn, unseasoned
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
[irp posts=”18186″ name=”Frozen Peanut Butter Cups”]
- Spread the popped popcorn in an even layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- In a small sauce pan, melt together the coconut oil, peanut butter, and maple syrup. Once melted and well combined, drizzle over the popped corn and gently toss the popcorn until each kernel is coated in the peanut butter. Let cool.
- In a small sauce pan, melt together the coconut oil and chocolate chips until smooth. Drizzle over the peanut butter popcorn and let cool. Serve and enjoy!