Yield: 2 Servings (3 Freestyle points per serving) Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cups frozen hash browns
- 3 oz. Boar’s Head corned beef
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
[irp posts=”18023″ name=”Kroger ground beef among 17.7 tons recalled for potential plastics contamination”] Directions:
- Spray a medium frying pan with no stick cooking spray. Add the hash browns, onions, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Cover and cook 4 minutes. Stir potatoes, then cover them back up. Cook 4 more minutes.
- While the potatoes cook, chop up the corned beef. After 8 minutes of the potatoes cooking add the corned beef and cook for 2 more minutes, or until the corned beef is heated through.
- Spray another pan with no stick cooking spray and cook the eggs how you like them.
- Divide the corned beef hash into two servings with the eggs.