This is amazingly easy to make and so yummy! My husband said it’s a keeper! I was out of cream of chicken & used the additional recipe.
Creamy Ranch Chicken is a crock pot favorite of ours. It’s dinner all in one! You have your meat, potatoes and veggies all cooked together for a convenient and delicious meal!
This Creamy Ranch Chicken is a new crock pot favorite of ours. It’s dinner all in one! You’ve got your meat, potatoes and veggie cooked and ready to eat once the time is up. I love that! Not only is this recipe super convenient it is delicious. The ranch flavor is just perfect. Not too overpowering at all.
Give my Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix a try in this recipe. I bet you have all the ingredients in your pantry right now.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 medium Russet potatoes, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 large (23 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 oz.) packet dry ranch dressing mix (or use my homemade recipe below)
- 1/2 cup milk
- fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- Spray a large crockpot (I use a 7 quart) with non-stick spray. Place cut potatoes and baby carrots in the bottom of crockpot. Lay chicken breasts over the top.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cream of chicken soup, dry ranch dressing mix and milk. Pour this mixture evenly over the chicken. Cover with lid and cook on High heat 5 to 6 hours OR on Low heat 8 to 9 hours.
- Top each serving with fresh chopped parsley, if desired.
Serving size: 1/4
Calories : 570
WW SP: 6