- 3 large yukon potatoes, cut into 1″ chunks (26 ounces)
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 stalk green onions, sliced thinly
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced finely
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat free greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 large eggs, hard boiled
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Add the potato chunks to cold water in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or until fork tender.
- Remove from the pan and let cool.
- In a large bowl add the celery, green onions, bell pepper, mayonnaise, yogurt, salt, black pepper, mustard and cider vinegar, mixing well.
- Chop the eggs into large chunks and add to the bowl along with the cooled potatoes.
- Stir together gently, place into serving bowl and garnish with paprika.
Yield: 6 servings, Serving Size: 1/6th recipe
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 124 Calories
- Total Fat: 6.7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 127mg
- Sodium: 346mg
- Carbohydrates: 10.4g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Sugar: 2.5g
- Protein: 6.1g
3 Smart Point