- 2 tbsp salted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary
- 2 cups Heart Smart Bisquick3 oz shredded parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup fat free milk
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a small pan, add oil and half the garlic; sauté on low heat about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add chopped rosemary.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix, parmesan cheese, and remaining garlic.
- Stir in milk and mix (do not over mix).
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls (about 1.5 oz each) onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Brush or drizzle biscuits with melted butter. Bake for 5 more minutes, or until lightly browned on the bottom.
Yield: 14 servings, Serving Size: 1 biscuit
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 4
- Points +: 3
- Calories: 114 calories
- Total Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: 268mg
- Carbohydrates: 12.5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 4g