Check out this fresh and easy Oriental Cabbage and Cranberry Salad Recipe!
- 10 oz package shredded cabbage
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- sprinkle of sesame seeds (optional garnish)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar.
- In a large bowl combine cabbage, scallions, and cranberries.
- Pour dressing over everything, and toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at 1-3 hours before serving.
- Toss again just before serving.
- 6 Servings ( 3/4 cup )
- SP per serving : 3 (calculated using WW recipe builder)
- 67 cal ; 2.5g fat ; 10.5g carb ; 1.5g prot ; 1.5g fib