Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup potatoes | Calories: 201 | Total Fat: 9 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 175 mg | Carbohydrates: 28 g | Dietary Fiber: 4 g | Sugars: 1 g | Protein: 4 g | SmartPoints: 6
- 2 pounds baby potatoes, peeled
- 1/4 cup (more or less) sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 twig fresh rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Over medium – high heat, boil the potatoes in salted water until tender. Drain.
- Roll them on a plate of sesame seeds.
- Over medium – high heat, in a hot saucepan with extra virgin olive oil, sautè the potatoes.
- Add the rosemary, paprika and salt. Cook the potatoes for about 10 minutes, stirring carefully and frequently to avoid burning them.
CLICK NEXT BELOW TO CONTINUE