Servings: 4 | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 148 | Total Fat: 11 g | Saturated Fats: 2 g | Trans Fats: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 305 mg | Carbohydrates: 12 g | Dietary Fiber: 5 g | Sugars: 4 g | Protein: 2 g | SmartPoints: 5
- 1 head cauliflower, florets
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 1/2 lemon squeezed)
- 1 cup green or black olives (without pits preferred)
- 1 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and cut into thin strips OR 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove the florets from the head of cauliflower. Toss the cauliflower and red pepper strips or halved cherry tomatoes, mushrooms with the salt, pepper, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- Spread in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet, and cook for 25 to 20 minutes, until the cauliflower has browned slightly. Remove from the oven and stir in the olives and capers. Stir in chopped parsley if desired before serving.
- Serve over a bed of Spring Mix.