Sausage Egg Cheese Biscuit Casserole is the ultimate breakfast! Crumbled sausage, eggs, shredded cheese, canned biscuits and country gravy!
SAUSAGE, EGG, CHEESE BISCUIT CASSEROLE
This breakfast casserole is incredibly easy to put together and can be made the night before to pop into the oven the next morning. This is the perfect, throw together, meal when you are feeding a small crowd. Serve with some juice and coffee and maybe some fresh fruit and breakfast (or brunch!) is served!
THE BEST BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
You could even throw some green peppers and onions in here too. Mmm. Mmm. So many options! You could switch out bacon for the sausage. Whatever your family loves!
- 1 can(s) buttermilk biscuits
- 1 pound(s) jimmy dean sausage
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- Cut biscuits into six to eight pieces place in a grease 8×8 pan, brown sausage on the stove top and drain spread over the cut up biscuits, beat eggs and add milk and salt and pepper to them and pour over sausage and biscuits, sprinkle both shredded cheeses over the top.
- Bake in 8×8 pan at 425 for 30-35 min. Let sit 5 min.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4