This Cake is easily thrown together with ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. It is also a great way to free up your oven for cooking dinner when company is coming over!
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 42 oz Cherry Pie Filling (2 cans)
- ½ cup melted Butter
- Combine melted butter and cake mix in a bowl. Mix until well distributed.
- Grease slow cooker.
- Spread contents of both cans of cherries on bottom of slow cooker.
- Crumble batter mixture over top of cherries.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE …