This fruit salad is amazing with whatever you have on hand!!
– 12 of mandarin oranges, divided (for dressing and salad)
– 2 cup strawberries, sliced
– 1 pineapple, cut into bite-size chunks
– 5 kiwi, sliced
– 3 mangoes, cut into bite-size chunks
– Citrus Poppy Seed Dressing
– 1 medium lemon
– 1 lime
– 1/4 cup honey
– 1/2 teaspoon of Gourmet Garden Ginger Paste or fresh grated ginger
– 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
Wash and dry lemon, lime and 2 mandarin oranges. Once the citrus are washed and dried, zest them with a zester or fine grater. Add to 1 cup measuring cup or small bowl. Cut each in half and squeeze the juice into the measuring cup (about 1/2 cup juice). Then, add honey, ginger and poppy seeds to juice mixture and whisk until combined. When combined, set aside or place in the refrigerator if serving later.
Prepare remaining fruit. Slice strawberries and kiwi. Section remaining oranges. Cut pineapple and mango into bite size chunks. Place fruit in a large bowl. You should pour dressing on top of fruit before serving, about 30 minutes. Gently toss to coat.
Serve and enjoy!
0 WW SmartPoints