- 1 pound of Large or Jumbo Cooked Shrimp – cleaned and deveined
- 2 medium Meyer Lemons – sliced and seeded
- 1 medium Red Onion – cut into rings
- Olive Oil Spray
- 3 tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 3 tablespoons of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Dried Parsley
- 1 minced Garlic Clove
- ½ teaspoon of Dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Ground Mustard
- ½ teaspoon of Ground Pepper
- Large Ziploc Bag
- Lay shrimp out on a lined plate or tray and spray lightly with Olive Oil Spray.
- Next place the lightly sprayed Shrimp, red onion, and lemon slices into a large Ziploc plastic bag.
- In a mason jar or jar with a lid, combine all remaining ingredients. shake until everything is mixed well. Pour into bag with Shrimp and seal. Massage Ziploc bag so everything is mixed together.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours while occasionally massaging the Ziploc bag to keep everything mixed together.
- Drain and serve.
Savory Stuffed Mushrooms 8 Large Fresh Mushrooms 6 Teaspoons of Finely Diced Green Pepper 6 Teaspoons of Finely Diced Red Onion Olive Oil Spray 1/4 cup of Kraft Fat Free Cheddar Cheese 1/4 cup of Kraft Fat Free Mozzarella 1/3 cup of Athenos Fat Free Feta Cheese 1/2 Teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper Dash of Cayenne Pepper, optional Directions: 1. Remove mushroom stems and finely chop the stems. Set caps aside.
2. Spray a skillet liberally with Olive Oil Spray and saute the mushroom stems, green peppers and onion until tender. If they start to stick to the pan, add a few droplets of water. 3. Remove from heat and drain so that no water remains on vegetables. Set aside to drain for a few minutes until completely cooled. 4. Put vegetables in bowl and add all the cheeses and mix well. Add in Ground Pepper and mix well. 5. Stuff vegetable mixture evenly into the 8 caps. Sprinkle Cayenne Pepper over caps if you are using it. 6. Place in a baking dish that has been sprayed with Olive Oil Spray. 7. Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
White Bean Bisque 1/2 cup of Chopped Onion 3 Minced Garlic Cloves 2 Cans of White Kidney or Cannellini Beans, rinsed and drained 2 Cups of Chicken Broth 1 Teaspoon of Dried Parsley 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt 1/4 Teaspoon of Thyme 3 stalks of Scallions, cleaned and snipped Olive Oil Spray Directions: 1. Spray a sauce pan with Olive Oil Spray and saute onion and garlic until translucent. 2. Add remaining ingredients to pan and bring to a boil. 3. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for about 15 minutes. Cool slightly. 4. Add the soup mixture to a blender and process on high until blended. Do this 1/2 batch at a time. 5. Pour into soup bowls and garnish with sliced scallions.
2 Bags of Romaine Lettuce or Italian Mix Salad 2 Cucumbers, Seeded and Peeled 3 Roma Tomatoes, Sliced 1 Red Onion, Sliced and Peeled 4 Hard Boiled Eggs, Sliced
Zero Point Ranch Dressing Mixed everything together except the dressing. Pour dressing over salad right before serving and toss.
Chicken “Marsala” over Balsamic Caramelized Onions 4 Chicken Breast Cutlets, Pounded Thin 1 Pound of White Mushrooms, Cleaned and Sliced 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Juice Salt and Pepper to taste Olive Oil Spray Directions: 1. Pound cutlets until thin and season both sides with salt and pepper. 2. Spray a saute pan liberally with olive oil spray and heat well. Add chicken breasts and brown on both sides. If they start to stick, add a few tablespoons of additional chicken broth to pan. 3. Continue cooking over medium heat for about 8 minutes on each side. Remove and keep warm. 4. In the same saute pan, add a few more tablespoons of chicken broth and saute mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper too. 5. Stir in “Marsala” sauce mixture. Cook over medium heat for about 8 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and add chicken to pan and heat for about 2 minutes or until chicken is heated through. Serve over caramelized onions. CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …